Monday, July 21, 2008

Let me know what you think...

I'm going to give this another try and hopefully I'll do a better job this time around. My plan is to spend some time each day talking about the stories we're working on here at WDCB. I'm also hoping that if people are out there reading this that they will suggest things that are going on in their life, family, community, etc. that could be good news stories. So here are a couple things that are on my list of possibilities.
---The Naperville Police Department is reminding residents to be "Streetwise" during the
summer months, not exactly something I associate with the suburban community, so we'll
see.
---It's been a week since several stingrays died at Brookfield Zoo, I'm gonna do a follow up to
see if there's a better idea of what happened and why
---I'm working on my "two minute review" of "Lions for Lambs"

I guess that's the Cliff's Notes version of what's on my "To Do List" (for now). Let me know what you think.

No comments: